500Lm K8 Flashlight
Product Dimensions: approximately 7.1 x 1 3/4" x 1.1
inches = Lenth, widest width and narrowest width.
1. Uses the latest U.S. CREE (5300K-6300K) LED super white, maximum brightness 500 lumens and the lifecycle is above 100,000 hours.
2. Drive: Intelligent digital circuits control, linear output: Nominal operating current: 1000mA. Nominal voltage: 3.6v. 3 mode switch: (1) Strong brightness: current 1000mA. brightness 500 lumens: (2) Normal brightness: current 150mA. brightness 200 lumens: (3) Flashing: current 1000mA. brightness 500 lumens.
3. T6061 Aluminum alloy casing, produced by CNC machining center.
4. uses one 18650 lithium battery. Continuous use for more than 3 hours.
5. Appearance treatment: Army regulations with three stages of hardening treatment. Wear and corrosion resistant. Useful and feels good. Texture of casing prevents slipping. waterproof design, O-ring seal creates water tight seal that makes it waterproof so that you can use it in heavy weather conditions.
6.. The smaller AC adapter, 12V DC car adapter and wrist strap provides added convenience.
1. The battery or batteries will need to be charged prior to use! The batteries will only be partially charged when you receive them. The batteries are not charged prior due to safeguards.
2. Battery installation:
After you put the battery in, don't try to turn it on, plug in the charging adapter to the flashlight only (without plugging charger into voltage source) and if the charger lights up, you put the battery in right, if you don't see any light, take the battery out and turn it around. Then proceed to plug charger into voltage source for charging.
Attaching Charger Adapter:
4. Plug in charger adapter.
Note: The vehicle charger adapter will only show red. This is to indicate a connection only and will not change colors.
5. When the AC adapter light turns
green unplug the adapter. Prevent overcharging and preserve the
1. Don't shine the light in the eyes directly, in order to avoid the direct illuminate hurting the eyes.
2. Don't use overpressure, voltage should not exceed 3.6V. Don't invert the positive and negative pole of the battery, so as not to damage the circuit board. Pay attention to control the torch temperature. Non professionals do not open the circuit board.
3. When the battery is charging make sure the battery is in the proper direction with regard to the positive and negative poles. Don't over charge and discharge in case of damaging the battery (3-5 hours charge time). Charge the battery in time and before the battery becomes weak. If you let the battery go completely dead then you may weaken or destroy the battery. As soon as you see the light dimming then plug in the charger.
4.Before using the flashlight check screw cap for tightness. In case of no lighting or lighting is weak again check that the bottom screw cap is not loose.
5. When flashlight will not be used for an extended period of time, take out the battery and keep it in a fully charged condition. Store the battery in a cool dry place. Don't put the torch in the sun or in warm environment.
6. Our product is waterproof. You can use it normally in the rain, but don't use it when diving.
7. To maintain the O-ring seal and threads roasting smoothly please daub lubricating oil periodically on it's surface.
Flashlight Mount Holder Instructions, Fig 1
1. The suction cup base Fig.1 #4 may attach to glass, mirrors, fiberglass or any non porous material. Before attaching the base to object make sure the plastic film protective cover (if any) on the suction cup is removed then look to see that the suction cup latch is in the open position. The suction cup should extend away from the base while in the open position. The suction cup should retract up into base while in the closed or attached position.
Note that some suction cup base latches are made differently, while some require you to push the latch closed while others pull the latch to close.
2. Attaching the base to an object: Apply firm and steady pressure, then turn the bases latch in the closed position. Check that the flashlight holder is securely attached to the object by pulling near the base. If the holder has a weak suction try cleaning the objects surface and then reattach.
Note: The suction cup holder always works well but has even a stronger adhesion in warm weather because the suction cup becomes more pliable and ultimately creates a better suction. It is desirable to keep the suction cup warm and therefore pliable for the best adhesion. Try to keep the flashlight holder in a warm environment prior to use. Always do a "test pull" to make sure the flashlight holder will not fall from the surface it is mounted to.
3. To remove the suction base: You will see a little tab on the outer edge of the suction cup. First release the latch on the base and then pull up on the suction cup tab. This will vent air in and release.
4. Attaching a flashlight: The flashlight holder is suitable for a 26-28mm diameter torch flashlight or 1.02362 inches to 1.10236 inches. To really make the clamp tight on the flashlight, push firmly on the top center of the clamp until the flashlight is snug. For real small flashlights you could add an adhesive backing strip such as a door weather stripping to the inside of the clamp. This would allow for a soft cushion and would be advantageous for any flashlight less than 26mm. Available at any hardware store. (adhesive backing strips may or may not be provided in your flashlight kit).
5. Adjust or lock down the rotatingpivoting movement by turning the thumb wheel fig. 1 #2 in a clockwise direction to tighten and a counter-clockwise direction to loosen.
6. Flexible shaft fig.1 #3 will bend in any direction. It is always a good idea to bend the shaft in the general direction that is needed prior to attaching to an object. You can fine tune the direction of light by using the flashlight holders rotating and pivoting head.